Saturday, March 17, 2012

3x3 Blossom Punch Card




I wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting a Stamp Camp on Saturday, April 28th.  If you are interested in more details please send me an email.  It will be held in Jefferson City, MO at the Missouri Blvd McCalister's Deli from 2:15 pm to 6:00 pm.

I am having so much fun with the Brights buttons (a Sale-a-bration freebie) and decided to add them to these 3x3 cards.  These little cuties will be given to everyone who purchases $50 or more from me at club or workshop.  I will include them in the order bags.  I am also involved in several 3x3 swaps this month and this card will be one of my swaps.

I punched out two white blossoms and snipped the top flower to layer on top of the bottom flower.  It gives a depth to the flower and makes it seem less...flat.  (-; In retrospect, a bit of yellow sponging along the edges of the top flower might be nice also...

Supplies:
Attic Boutique Designer Series paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Blossom Punch
Brights buttons
Lucky Limeade bakers twine
Mini glue dots
Snail Adhesive

Happy stamping!!!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment