Saturday, January 19, 2013

Club Project Bring on the Cake Card


Hello to all of you and happy Saturday!  The top card is my club card and the bottom card was my inspiration.  I opted to go with a color palette I found in Better Homes and Gardens magazine.  I seem to find so many great color palettes there and most of the colors are spot on for Stampin' Up's colors.  How handy!  I added a third banner while making them more narrow.  I also layered both butterfly punches and used the new Honeycomb folder.  How fun!!!  This card is doing double duty as my monthly swap card and one of my club projects.

Stay tuned because my other club project is a bit more complex and very fun!

Colors:  Daffodil  Delight and Pacific Point
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Punches:  Large butterfly, small butterfly (new Spring Catalog), and a square punch (for end of banner)
Supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb folder (Spring catalog), pearls, dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment