Monday, May 13, 2013

Club Project Fancy Folds Gate Fold Father's Day Card


This is a nice Father's Day card...clean and simple!  I did not get a name or list of supplies with this swap but I know that the stamp set is Best Dad Ever.

Here is my version of the card for club:
My daughter LOVES the background and thought it would make a great birthday card for a child.  I saw this technique at Regionals and wanted to incorporate it into a Father's Day card for this month.

Stamps:
Best Dad Ever

Colors:
Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi

Supplies:
Brights buttons
Glue dots
Word Window punch
Markers-Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turqoise
Versamark pad
Heat tool
Embossing buddy
Embossing powders-Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turqoise
Simply Scored tool
Paper Trimmer
Dimensionals
Sponges


Happy stamping!
Stef


Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment