Friday, May 16, 2014

Washi Tape Card






Hello to everyone!  One of my friends requested a card with Washi tape on it.  Very fun!  I am addicted to that tape and tend to hoard it rather than use it.  I will mention this...don't buy the cheap tape even if it tempts you.  Someone gave me some cheap washi tape and I fight with finding and peeling the end. 

I use washi tape EVERY day!  It labels my bins in my pantry.  It labels my spice tins on the side of the fridge.  It labels leftovers in the fridge (so folks don't stand in the door of the fridge and moan, "There is nothing to eat!").  It labels my diy cosmetic containers...ok, you get the picture!  A home without washi tape is truly a sad home indeed. 

The top card is one that a friend sent to me so I used it for inspiration since I had the same gingham tape.  I wanted to use as many retiring items as possible though so the bottom card is my spin on the layout.

Stamps
Delicate Doilies

Colors
Melon Mambo
Night of Navy
Daffodil Delight
Whisper White
Pear Pizzaz

Goodies:
Big Shot....of course!!
Petals a Plenty folder  (going soon)
Dimensionals
Bakers String, green
Washi tape Gingham (look in big catalog so it will retire soon...sniff)
Punches- Circle and scallop circle
Candy Dots

Happy stamping
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment