Thursday, April 16, 2015

Scooter Card and Coupon-less Shopping Tip

This is a super cute card!  I just love stamping cards at stamp meetings because then we get to play with sets that we would not normally own...unless we fall in love with it and it becomes a MUST have item.  LOL! 

Speaking of must haves, I went into H@@@ L*bby today and yes, it is in code in case the SU police notice that my blog has mention of other stores.  (-:  I just happened to be alone, oh the bliss, and had a few minutes to shop.  What a wonderful afternoon!  I ran out of SU gold ribbon and was desperate.  I am still working on those thank you notes and really want to finish them up but forgot to add gold ribbon to my last order.  I also found a super cute wire basket for all of the thank you notes.  I strongly dislike purchasing gift bags so I usually watch out for bargain baskets on sale or clearance.  I promptly came home and put all of my thank you notes into the basket and will wrap it in tulle when finished.  Maybe I will have leftover ribbon to tie a bow on top?

My happy moment for the day was when I found So Delicious yogurt, made from coconut milk instead of dairy, at the east end Gerbes.  That Gerbes is now my favorite store in the entire world and it is the BEST DAY EVER!  (-:  Can you tell that I have a pre-teen in the house?  I paired the yogurt with coupons and the Ibotta rebate and got a super good bargain. 

If you are interested in Ibotta is an awesome app for the smart phone and it offers rebates.  When you have $10 in your account you can redeem the money for gift cards from Amazon, PayPal, Wal-mart, etc.  I have used it for over a year now and it has saved me close to $100 already.  Some weeks I won't find any rebates and other weeks I will find multiple rebates.  This week some of the non-brand specific rebates are bread, milk, toilet paper, ranch dressing, tortillas, coffee, and more.  There are also certain brands with rebates.  Enjoy!

Click here to get an Ibotta account and please use my referral code pgwbjq

No comments:

Post a Comment