Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Saturday (on Tuesday) Video Watercolor Pencils

I just realized that I did not publish this video last weekend but can I claim that the ice storm threw off my schedule?  This weekend might be busy as well because our church is having a big teen rally so we will be there most of the day.  If you have teens send them our way and they will have a blast.  Dean Miller is coming to preach and he is fantastic. 

Tomorrow I go to the church to prep for our kids party and then I hope to carve out time for some fun stamping!  I am dying because I have cool Sale-a-bration goodies calling out to me to stamp. 

What:  "Own It" Youth Rally
Where:  Bible Baptist Church at 4730 Country Club Drive in Jefferson City, MO
Time:  10:30 am to 4 pm
Date:  Saturday, January 21
Cost:  Not sure but it is probably about $10 because I know that there will be lunch and snacks and such

Happy stamping,
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment