Thursday, December 14, 2017

You Move Me Fancy Fold Card for Club


Hello!  I woke up at 6 am and booted my son out of the bonus room where he was doing school.  Yes, I am a terrible mom!  LOL!  I should be rejoicing that my son is so motivated but club is tomorrow and I need to keep my momentum!

My CASED project is here.

Happy stamping!
Stef

Birthday Card
Stamps:  You Move Me bundle, Butterfly Basics
Colors:  Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Supplies:  Glitter, Embossing Paste, Paste tools, Decorative Masks, Dimenionsionals, Rhinestones, Circle Framelits, Big Shot
⦁    Score the Lemon LIme 5 1/2 x 10 1/2 at 2 3/4 and 7". 
⦁    On the 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 Lemon CS use the embossing paste and mask.  Once finished sprinkle with glitter and tap off.
⦁    Cut two solid Lime butterflies and two detailed black butterflies (see directions above).
⦁    Stamp the sentiment in black ink on the white scrap and then cut out with smallest circle.  Cut out the other circles (glitter is the largest).
⦁    Assemble card parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment