Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Spirited Snowmen card



Hello!  Things have been hopping here.  I have one child in Algebra II and another in Pre-Calculus so my days are never boring!  I have also been teaching five classes a morning to students in China.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE to teach online with VIPKIDS?  If you are interested give me a shout out.

I am going to use this card for my Christmas cards this year.  It is fun and easy.  The hardest part is the coloring but that is fun to do while watching tv with the family in the evenings.


Instructions: 
·       Lay the background stamp on the table and ink up with Shaded Spruce.  Lay the Limeade CS face down on top of the stamp and press.  You can lay scratch paper on top of the Limeade so that you won’t get ink on your fingers.
·       Stamp the snowman in black Momento ink.  Color as desired.
·       Stamp the sentiment on the banner and trim the end.
·       Stamp the holly in black Momento ink and color.  Cut out by hand. 
·       Adhere the layers.
·       Use a small dimensional to adhere the holly.  Tie a bow in the string and mount with a bit of snail adhesive.
·       Use Wink of Stella on the snowman for the final step.

      Happy stamping!
      Stef




No comments:

Post a Comment