Monday, May 18, 2020

Dino Days Club Card




I splurged on a light box but have been playing with it for the best results.  So far I need help!  I think that it would be good to go watch YouTube videos!  LOL!  This was a super cute idea based on a card by Stampin Pretty here.  I purposefully pulled out my retiring In Colors to make this card.

Stamps:
Dino Days (retiring)

Colors:  Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Soft Suede (tree trunk)

Supplies:  Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched dies (for the white background), Dino dies (to cut out the dinos), Painted Labels dies (to cut out the sentiment), Call Me Clover ribbon, dimensionals

This one was easy!
  1. Stamp the dinos and cut out with dies.
  2. Stamp the sentiment and cut out with the die.
  3. Cut out the white rectangle and stamp the palm tree.
  4. Stamp the circles on the Grapefruit CS.
  5. Assemble layers!
Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment