Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Painted Poppies Birthday Card






This picture is much better so my skills are improving!  LOL!  I had fun with this card.  On Pinterest I found a card by Jennifer M. but then lost the pin somehow.  I will post the inspiration card so that she can get credit for her work.  I opted to not use alcohol markers so that I could use the coordinating regular markers.  I really try to use as much of the retiring CS as possible in May. 

Stamps:
Painted Poppies
Peaceful Moments

Colors:
Whisper White
Grapefruit Grove
Call Me Clover
Black (Momento)

Supplies:  
2" circle punch
Story Label Punch
Gel pen, white
Post it notes for layering
Markers in the above colors

  1. Stamp the large flowers on post it notes.  Be sure that the flowers have as much of the sticky back as possible.
  2. Stamp the largest flowers first.  Cover with the flowers on post it notes and stamp over them with the leaves and smaller flowers.  Remove the post it notes and you won't have overlapping flowers.
  3. Stamp the black smudges to cover any mistakes!  LOL!
  4. Color.
  5. Stamp the sentiment on white CS and cut out with the story label punch. Cut out a Clover circle and layer.
  6. Adhere the layers.  I used a dimensional behind the Clover circle.
Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment