Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Happy birthday to my sweet daughter!  Today she turns nine years old...sigh! 

Also, a happy Memorial Day to all of you!  Thank you especially to the brave men and women who risk (risked) their lives for us so that we might live in the greatest land on earth!  Thank you to the wives and husbands who stay behind to "hold the fort".  Thank you to the children who miss their daddies and mommies who are gone.  Thank you to the parents who miss their children. 

Thank you especially to my father who served in the US Navy for years and spent months under the water in subs.  I love you and I am so proud of you, Dad!  I missed you so much while you were gone but I am glad that you loved our country enough to fight to keep it free during Vietnam and the Cold War.

Thank you also to my father-in-law who served in the Army and was stationed in Europe more than once.

I am so proud to be an American!

Happy stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment