Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tunnel Card Club Project



Good morning, Ladies!  This month is my "Salute to the Retired List" month.  LOL!  This card uses all retiring colors and stamp sets.  So sad to see them go...  Yesterday I went through my stamps and pulled all of the retired ones.  I also printed off the stamp index from the new catalog (gasp..yes, all demos can view it online) and checked out what I had on the new list. 

Stamps
Awash with Flowers
Sincere Salutations

Colors
Concord Crush
Poppy Parade
Pear Pizzaz
Blushing Bride

Goodies
Heart labels
Sponges
Circle punches, punch pack, 1/2", 3/4"
In Color ribbon (going soon)
Circle Rhinestone brads (going soon)

Fold the inner cardstock in half and then fold the halves in half.  I adhere the ends of the inner card and the outer card together after making the folds.  Remember to do your stamping first!  The heart is centered easily after the cards are adhered.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment