Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Sneak Peaks

I am sorry that I had no post yesterday.  I am getting over an allergy "thing" from this weekend and have not had the energy to stamp.  LOL!  Just when I started to feel better I got an allergy rash on my neck and face so now I look and feel lovely.  (-:  Thank God for meds and lotions. 

Here is a sneak peak...


I hope to stamp today so that I can have club projects to post tomorrow.  Due to the holidays my club schedule has been altered so that most of the clubs meet one week earlier than the norm.

Also, I ordered 9 boxes of the new catalogs on Monday!  Hooray!  If you are interested in a new catalog please let me know.  Club members get a catalog as soon as they arrive.  I also placed an order for sneak peak items so you will get to see all of my goodies soon.  Hooray!

Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment