Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Today is our Mother-Daughter Tea (during Sunday School) and I made these little purses to put on my table.  I volunteered to decorate a table and provide the china, etc.  I had so much fun making the beaded napkin holders and ordering a few extra replacement pieces for my china!  I will post pictures of my table later this week. 

I am sorry for the delay in posting this week.  Doc gave me some meds that made me SO groggy that  I hardly did a thing this weekend.  The purses were made this morning before everyone woke up and the beaded napkin holders were last weekend.  I finally just refused to take the meds last night so I would be alert today. Definitely time to call doc on Monday!  LOL!

This cute littel basket is our club project for the month.  It is cleverly made by strips of DSP or cardstock.  Now that the creative juices are flowing I will spruce it up a bit and repost it soon.  I think that a few more retiring accessories would be great to add wow to the basket.  A friend did a demo on these baskets at Suzanne's big upline meeting.  I loved it!!  Wouldn't this be a cute Easter basket or May Day basket?

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment