Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother Daughter Tea Party


Hello and good morning!  For Mother's Day on Sunday our church had a Mother Daughter Tea party during the Sunday School hour.  Alysson and I had a ball decorating the table and prepping for the party. 

We made beaded napkin rings for the lovely linen napkins that Aunt Mary made for our wedding gifts (many years ago).  I used my Great Grandma Lee's tea pot and vintage tablecloths.  Alysson and I picked the roses from our yard and she sprinkled rose petals below the glass bowl of flowers.  You can see the cute little pink purses that I made Sunday morning for the table; we filled them with mints.  I had a glass dish with fun tea packets as well.  The party was a big hit!

Hope your Mother's Day was as fun as ours!

Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment