Hello! This is a fancy fold card that is so fast and easy! Click here for the card directions. Click here for my card front inspiration.
Stamp Set: Snowman Season
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White
Supplies: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes, Let It Snow Embellishments, Momento Ink, Wink of Stella
· The white base is 4 ¼ x 8 ½ and scored at 5 ½. The Coastal card is 3 ¼ x 9 and scored in half.
· Nest the two ovals on the Coastal CS to get a frame.
· Stamp the snowman in Momento Ink and cut out with the larger oval. Add Wink of Stella and embellishments from the kit.
· Stamp a sentiment in Momento ink on the remaining Coastal oval.
· Adhere the back of the small Coastal card so that it is centered on the white card base.
· Attach the front card layers.
· Use dimensionals to attach the snowman oval and again for the Coastal frame.