Night in Bethlehem Card
Stamps: Night in Bethlehem bundle
Colors: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, and Soft Suede
Supplies: Scor Tool, Big Shot, Bethlehem edgelits, Gold embossing powder, heat tool, Embossing buddy, Rhinestones, paper piercing tool, dimensionals, snail, Softly Falling embossing folder, Versamark pad
· Vanilla CS Cut at 4 ¼ x 11 and scored at 5 ½ and 2 ¾”
· Vanilla CS cut and embossed with Softly Falling 3 ¾ x 2 ¼” and 3 ¾ x 5”
· Pacific Point CS cut at 3 ½ x 8 ¼” and scored at 4 ¼” and 2”
· Pacific Point CS cut at 4 x 2 ½” and 4 x 5 ¼”
· After using the embossing buddy, on the longest Pacific Point strip stamp the greeting in the sky of the largest panel and the big star in the sky of the opposite end. Use Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
· Layer the embossed Vanilla CS on the corresponding Pacific CS and adhere to card.
· Fold the longest Pacific CS and adhere to center of card.
· Cut out the Bethlehem village in Soft Suede with the Edgelits. Mount the “fattest” scene to the front of the card. Fold the second scene to fit the other panels.
· Attach rhinestones in the sky.