|Click here to see my inspiration card|
Stamps: Lovely Lily Pad (free SAB stamp set) and Peaceful Moments stamps
Colors: Crushed Curry, Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Supplies: Big Shot, Lily pad dies (free after a $100 purchase), dimensionals, Metallic Bakers twine and sequins combo pack (SAB no longer available), glue dots, dimensionals, snail adhesive, sponges, white embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, Versamark ink, scoring tool, miracle tape, Word Window punch
· Stamp two lilies in Lipstick ink on Lipstick CS. Stamp one lily pad in Coastal ink on Coastal CS. Cut out with dies.
· Stamp the birthday sentiment on the smallest white CS. Mount onto layer of Coastal.
· Attach the lily pad and flowers onto next small white CS; use dimensionals. Mount onto the Coastal CS layer.
· Rub the embossing buddy over white background. Stamp lily with Versamark ink. Immediately sprinkle on white powder. Emboss with heat tool.
· Use sponges to cover the entire embossed CS. Mount on Lipstick layer. Use the punch to cut a slot in the front of the CS; punch as close to the center as possible.
· Score the 1 ½ by 8” strip at 2” and 2 ½’.
· Attach the rectangles with Miracle tape. The smallest rectangle will butt up against the shortest fold line. The large one will butt up against the next fold line. Trim the excess CS under the small rectangle.
· Use MT to adhere the card front to the Curry base. DO NOT put MT along the entire bottom of the card or your strip will not slide.
· Insert the strip through the slot. You may need to trim this end of the strip as well. I used the word window to cut a slot on the front layer.
· Attach string and sequins with glue dots.
· Center the pop ups and use a small strip of MT along the bottom of the smallest rectangle.