Friday, August 29, 2014
Next month I hope to play with the Medallions dies and stamp set. Fun!
For the Birds (pg 168)
Hello Honey (pad for sponging)
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stacks (pg 185)
Big Shot (of course)
Chevron Embossing folder (pg 226)
Blackberry Bliss ribbon (pg 207)
Markers-Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey Lost Lagoon
Thursday, August 28, 2014
- The Early Espresso cardstock was cut at 2x7 1/2".
- Score at 3" and again at 4 1/2".
- Punch each end with the scallop tag punch.
- Before scoring, use a sponge dauber and stencil for the hearts.
- Stamp and emboss your image. Use a chalk marker or white gel pen to personalize!
- I opted to touch up the heart with red ink and Dazzling Diamonds glitter glue because I didn't have Cherry Cobbler dazzling details glue. Sigh! I have a HUGE wish list...
- Fold on the score lines and use Sticky Strip to adhere the candy to the bottom.
- Fold up the sides and tie on a ribbon.
Early Espresso CS
Whisper White pigment ink (so I could emboss)
For the Birds
Scallop Tag Topper (pg 221)
Ribbon, white (pg 207)
Embossing powder, clear (pg 213)
Heat tool (pg 213)
Embossing buddy...a MUST have (pg 213)
Dazzling Details (pg 213)
Sponge Daubers (pg 210)
Chalk Marker or white gel pen (pg 211)
Cherry Cobbler marker (pg 182)
Hearts and Stars Stencil (pg 205)
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Base is 8 1/2x5 1/2, folded and then trim one side 2" down the length
- White embossed strip for front is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
- Moonlight paper is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
- To create the tag toppers cut a 2" strip and punch each end. Score each end at 1" and then cut each end at 2" (the tag topper will be 2" and scored in the middle at 1").
- Use a circle punch to cut the window on the front and a stamped insert. I used a square window sheet and shaker frames for the window.
Stamps: Seize the Cake
Punches: Circle punch 1 3/8" and Scallop Tag Topper
Embossing folder, Decorative Dots (pg 226)
3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Mossy Meadow (pg 207)
Shaker Frames (pg 205)
In Color Sequin Assortment (pg 208)
Monday, August 25, 2014
To mask, stamp the focal point or largest flower onto the card. Stamp the same flower onto a post it note and cut out but be sure to have some sticky on the back. Next, I laid the post it note over the original flower and then stamped the side flowers. I stamped the side flower onto a post it note, cut and then laid it over the card front to allow me to stamp the leaves. I didn't even ink up the stems for the most part because I just preferred the leaves.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Contact me soon if you are interested!!!