Here is my inspiration card.
Just Breathe Card
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Colors: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla (retired color)
Supplies: Big Shot, Seasonal Layers dies (from bundle), Gold Glitter paper (I wish that I had Copper), sponges, Snail, dimensionals, Wink of Stella (clear)
· Stamp the small leaf in Espresso ink on the Espresso CS. Stamp the detailed leaf in Vanilla ink.
· Stamp the sentiment in Espresso ink on the Vanilla strip. Tear the bottom half away and sponge. Adhere to the Crumb CS and tear then sponge.
· Mount the sentiment in Snail.
· After Vanilla ink is dry use the Wink of Stella to fill in the detailed leaves .
· Cut out the leaf in Gold paper (wish I had Copper) and mount with a dimensional.