Thursday, October 4, 2012

Club Project Triple Time Card

Colors:
Rich Razzleberry
Whisper White

Stamp Sets:
Bring on the Cake
Fabulous Florets

This is a fast and fun card!  The trick is to layer all of the white segments together and stamp on them; remove the layers from each other and mat with Rich Razzleberry.

I can't believe that I totally forgot to post this morning.  Sorry it is so late.  I try to post each morning before 9 am but I was so excited about  getting my coupons organized and ready to go for shopping that I forgot totally to even crack open the laptop.  LOL!  Hopeless!  BTW, if you like frosting...my Walmart has Duncan Hines Frosting Creations for sale for .84 but there is a $1.00 peelie on the label.  Cha Ching!  They were on a display in the center aisle and not with the frosting.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment