Friday, March 8, 2013

My work station

I should have another club project to post tomorrow.  Julie found a cool technique for me and I am excited to experiment with the SAB goodies to see how they would look paired with this technique.  Maybe Bloomin' Marvelous...

I did not have a project to post so I thought that I would show my cluttered (not as bad as most days) work area right now.  My poor daughter is supposed to be sitting about where the 12x12 DSP is located but she feels crumby so I am letting her lay on the couch to work (about five feet away from me).  You can see her school book basket on the back of the table and beyond that is the mirrored door of my craft closet.

Right now I am working on the projects I posted yesterday.  I will use the butterfly card for my monthly swaps AND part of my regional swaps.  I am involved in an organized swap at regional so my goal for today is to finish my prep for the 3x3 club project and to finish the cards for the organized swap.  I also have to run Ethan to town later this afternoon to an archery class hosted by the Jefferson City homeschool group.  Busy day!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment