Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My June Swap-birthday gift card holder





June will be busy for me so I opted to whip up May and June swaps to send out this month.  I don't usually make gift card holders so this was a challenge for me.  I checked out quite a few gift card holders online and then modified the dimensions so that mine was almost card sized.

What a day it was yesterday!  My thoughts and prayers are with the folks in Moore, OK.  Is it wrong to be so thankful that my area was spared when there was so much devastation in Oklahoma?  I am thankful that we did not have any tornadoes in our area last night.




Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Bring on the Cake
Colors:  Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Vanilla, Daff. Delight
Supplies:  Paper Piercer and mat, exacto knife, dimensionals, This and That DSP, jewels-pearls, sponges, Word Window punch, circle punch

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment