Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Club Project Candy Corn Punch Art

Hello!  I am not a Halloween fan and will probably use this card as a fall birthday card instead.  I needed a card for a swap and this one was super fast and fun.  Because I am still a bit under the weather (kind of shaky yesterday when I made this card) I was hoping that everyone in club would not mind an early fall card in the project lineup.

My printer broke this week so I am hunting for a new one.  In the meantime, I will not be able to print off any Stampin' Up! flyers or technique cards for the month until I decide on a new printer.  I am shopping strictly online (once again the mono keeps me from the fun of shopping...lol) so it may take all week for me to make up my mind!


Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Colors:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango

Supplies:  Pennant Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, chevron folder, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail, Apothecary Accents framelits, Bigz Clear Oval Accent, Summer Starfruit ribbon, and Candy Dots (optional)

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment