None-pick the occasion and stamp inside!
Chevron Impressions folder
Fun punch for a pop of color
Envelope Punch Board
Paper trimmer (cut additional stripes down the middle)
To make the bow:
- Cut three strips of paper at these measurements: 1x6", 1x3.5", 1/4x 1 1/4"
- On the six inch strip you will need to punch the center of it at the 3" mark on both sides (middle).
- Punch the ends so that they come to a point.
- Curl the paper slightly so that you can flip them up and adhere them in the center.
- On the 3 1/2" strip line up one end so that you "take a bite" out of it like the end of a ribbon. Also, at the center of this piece at 1 3/4" you will need to punch out the center on both sides so that you won't see the fat middle behind the back of the bow.
- Adhere the bow onto the tail.
- Adhere the smallest piece around the middle of the bow for the loop.