Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Daydream Medallions Fancy Fold card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  It is my favorite day because all of the ads come out today and I can check out the sales (pair with coupons, of course)!  My daughter is just sure that I should have added pearls instead of rhinestones but I think that she just wanted to play with them.  LOL!  I  noticed that her stuffed puppy ended up with rhinestones on her ears as faux earrings.

I CASED this card from this website.  She did a smashing job!  I opted to change a few colors and supplies.

Use 12x12 Basic Black cardstock for the base and cut it at 5 1/2" by 11 1/8".
Score it at 3", 4 3/4", 6 1/2", and 8 1/4".

Happy stamping!
Stef


Stamps:
Daydream Medallions

Colors:
Blackberry Bliss
Basic Black

Goodies:
Jewels: rhinestones or pearls
Big Shot
Floral Frames framelits
Argyle embossing folder
Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss
Simply Scored
Dimensionals
Snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment