Monday, January 12, 2015

Bravo Card

Here is another cute card from my upline's stash.  I also have a HUGE stack of cards that I created over the holidays; I plan to take pics soon to post on my blog.  I have a box of card candy that I have accumulated over the past year and so I challenged myself to create cards with the assortment.  The box is less empty now but there is still a long way to go!  I have three gallon bags of cards now and my card drawer is full!  WOW!  I will try to post them as soon as I finish up the cards from my upline's stash.

Don't forget about Sale-a-bration!  I have an order going in on the 15th so let me know if you would like to participate.  For every $15 that you spend you can pick one freebie!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Click here to see the freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment