|Celebrate Today Bokeh Card|
We are having some foundation work done at the house...can you tell? The front porch is gone and the dirt is pulled back from the foundation. My poor flower beds are gone but my guys helped me pull out the roses before the backhoe arrived.
|Update: Here is the card with extra white circles added by the sponge dauber and also string from the SAB In Color Accessory pack. Winner!|
Whisper White Craft ink and CS
Night of Navy ink and CS
Chalk inks, Rose Coral, Aquamarine, Yellow Citrus
Vellum (balloons with framelits)
Window Sheets (make a template and use the circle framelits to punch out circles)
Framelits-circles and Balloons
Sponge Daubers (sponging circles in colors)
String (for balloons), In Color Accessory pack
Sponge (sponging background in Navy)
- Sponge Navy all over a 3 3/4"x 5" sheet of White cardstock.
- Use the Big shot to cut circles (framelits) in the window sheet (cut my sheet in fourths).
- Lay the template over the navy sponged CS and sponge white craft ink all over circles. I repositioned my template to add additional circles.
- Use the sponge daubers to add smaller circles in white and Chalk inks.
- Cut out the balloons in vellum with the balloon framelit. Stamp the desired images with white ink.
- Adhere balloons and attach string. I used the Chalk marker here to add strings.
|Click here to see a larger image|