Thursday, October 29, 2015

Delicate Ornament Tent supplies

Hello ladies!  I tried for five minutes to add a supply list to my post yesterday and it wouldn't allow me to add text.  How frustrating!  LOL!

Next week I hope to order a bulk amount of white envelopes so let me know if you are interested in participating.  A box of 250 is $18.00.  I am asking everyone to order enough or share with friends so that I won't have to count out batches of 50.  I am starting to feel better again but the thought of counting out a bunch of envelopes sounds overwhelming.  (-:

Tent card supplies

Stamps:
Petite Pairs

Colors:
Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White

Supplies:
Big Shot
Precision Plate
Framelits-Deco Label and Delicate Ornaments
Punches-handheld circle, 1 3/4" circle, 1 1/4" circle, Modern Label
Sticky Strip
Silver Cord
Paper-Silver Glimmer, Cherry on the Top DSP paper stack

Happy stamping!
Stef

 


No comments:

Post a Comment