Friday, December 18, 2015

Woodland Embossing folder birthday card

Hello!  I had phone problems this week so I am late posting this picture.  First my phone died and then I had to get adjusted to a new phone, in more than one way.  I went from an LG phone to an iphone and there is still an adjustment period as I learn how to tweak everything.  So far I like it but I hate the learning curve.  LOL!

I really love this folder and I am sad that it is no longer available.  I don't think that SU realized how popular it was going to be because they are already out of the folders.  I stamped on the folder itself (negative image side) and then embossed the vanilla card front.  Next I used sponge daubers to color on the embossed trees and then I added green for the leaves and grass.  I also used the Soft Sky color to add sky.  Enjoy!

Stamps:
Lovely as a Tree
Sassy Salutations

Colors:
Soft Sky
Garden Green
Crumb Cake
Very Vanilla
Soft Suede
Momento pad in Tuxedo Black

Supplies:
Woodland folder
Big Shot
Sponge daubers
Linen thread
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals (behind sentiment)

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment