Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams #2 Stamp Camp Card

Hello!  I missed posting yesterday because I was not at home to stamp.  My hubby works for Veterans United Home Loans and they treated spouses and significant others (over 22 years does qualify me to be a significant person in his life..lol) to a nice lunch in a banquet hall.  After lunch I went to sit with Grandma at the hospital but she is heading home now.  Hooray!  After school today (love home school because we started early and will be done early) we are heading over to drop off some soups.

I CASED this card here and then added a few fun changes for my card.


If you are interested in stamp camp give me a holler!  I am considering adding a few more cards to the camp so the card count might go up.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment