Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Club Project Double Pleated fold card

My upline created a similar card and I borrowed her idea.  I selected my DSP (Pop of Pink DSP currently on sale) based on what I had in stock that was retiring soon.  Click here to see my inspiration video.

DSP is cut at 10x5" and then scored at 1", 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 4 1/2", 5 1/2", 6", 7", 7 1/2", 8 1/2", and 9".  Use a pencil to mark along the long end at the 4 1/2" and 5 1/2" lines and on the short end on the 2" and 3" lines.  Trim off corners matching up your pencil marks.  Save those scraps to embellish.

Stamps:  
Confetti Celebration

Colors:
Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black

Supplies:
Pop of Pink specialty paper
Bone folder
Scor Tool
Paper Trimmer
Pencil
Ruler
Circle punch, 1 1/4" (trimmed down for card corners)
Square punch (to create banner ends)
Decorative label punch

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment