Monday, February 19, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Card #1 for JC Club


Hello All!  Funny story...I was in the shower (best ideas ever there!) and realized that I promoted the stripes folder for stamp camp but then forgot to use it for my projects.  Guess what?  I will be reworking a few of those projects next week so that the Stripes folder is used.  I have a big basket of goodies that I fill up while I work on stamp camp items and it got so full that I "lost" my folder. 

Can I give a shout out for the Tutti Fruity sequins???  WOW!  I am in love with them!!!

This week is all about my club postings so keep watching.  Next week I will have posts with the Ashland club projects.  Plus....I have a few cards from Julie (trumpet plays here). 

Have a great President's Day!  The dictator in our house decreed that we continue with school today.  Hmmm, I wonder who that dictator is?  LOL!

Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment