Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Club Projects with In Color 2020-2022



Hello!  I have been juggling home school and home school graduation so things are busy.   This month I made up card packets with the new In Colors and every club member will get FOUR cards in their bag!  I hope to have the sample cards soon so that everyone can see what the new colors look like.  If you would like a catalog or a sample card please send a message.

The cards shown are in the new colors Cinnamon Cider and Bumble Bee.  You have to love these names!  We can now order the In Color ink pads but only one refill (the last time I checked).  Things are still moving slowly as factories and businesses continue to practice social distancing.  

If you are a club member and choose to improvise, please send pics of cards that you make with my kits. You could win a new In Color ink pad!  I would love to see your cards!  Have a card that you are proud of?  Send a picture and enter the contest that way!

Happy stamping!
Stef






No comments:

Post a Comment