Friday, September 14, 2012

Club Project Faux Tearing

Good morning!  I borrowed this idea from Dawn O  because I loved the fall theme.  I crumpled the leaves (a different die than she used but from the Holiday catalog) and substituted the great new wood like buttons from the big catalog.  Love the look!  This will be our technique for the month.

If you check back to previous posts you will see the other card that we will be creating in club.  I think that I will use this card for one of my make and takes next week at Stamp Fest.  I am so excited!  Friday night we will do make and takes and exchange swaps; Saturday we will each provide two projects to share and so I will end up with lots of fun goodies to show to everyone!  Hooray!

Stamps:
French Foliage
Harvest Blessings

Colors:
Cajun Craze
More Mustard
Crumb Cake
Very Vanilla

Accessories:
Autumn Accents die (Holiday catalog)
Wood buttons (big catalog)
Color Spritzer
Scratch paper
Sponges

Happy stamping!
Stef

PS Sitting here looking at the card...it needs color spritzing!  Perfect on the Vanilla side?  I definitely plan to stamp closer to half the card instead of a third of the card.  Am I my own worst critic? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment