Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stamp Camp Project #3 Waterfall Card

Once again the program is too smart for me.  LOL!  Sorry that the picture is on its side and that it took me so long to post the third project.  I have worked off and on for several days on this card and was not happy with it until I added the great new scalloped tulle.  LOVE IT!  It really added pop to the card.  I toyed with putting rhinestones on top of the gold brads but ended up taking them off.

This is a waterfall card so when you pull the ribbon on the bottom (left side of the photo) the scallop circle on top flips to reveal the next scallop circle.  Each circle is smaller than the last and one of the scallops is the new one out of the Holiday catalog.

Also, the ornaments are colored with the Ink Refill Drop technique.  The picture makes it difficult to see the neat shimmer of colors.

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment