Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Project Tile Technique

Hello to everyone!  Here is my first club project but it is just a "pattern" for the way I would like to make it when my new goodies arrive.  I plan to use the Artisan punch and a label set for the sentiment.

I CASED this card from Wendy Wexler.  She used First Edition paper and the cute Artisan punch.  My hero!

Here are the supplies I used for this card but I will update this post when I get my new goodies.  My sister and her family will come on Thursday so I have to get everything prepped as much as possible now because I have club on Monday.

Colors:
Early Espresso
Baked Brown Sugar (new)
Pistachio Pudding (new)
Very Vanilla

Stamps:
En Francais
Petite Pairs
Clockworks

Supplies:
Early Espresso ribbon or bakers string
Dimensionals
Decorative Label or Artisan Label (new)
Oval punch
Sponges
Simply Scored
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate

  1. In 1" intervals score the Vanilla card stock on the diagonal plate; score in both directions.
  2. Sponge brown sugar ink along score lines.
  3. Stamp the clockworks stamp multiple times with Early Espresso ink.
  4. Stamp En Francais stamp on Vanilla CS with Early Espresso ink.
  5. Stamp sentiment on Vanilla CS with Pistachio ink.  Punch and layer.  Mount with dimensionals.
  6. Adhere the layers and attach the ribbon/string.  Finish card.
Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment