I CASED this card from Wendy Wexler. She used First Edition paper and the cute Artisan punch. My hero!
Here are the supplies I used for this card but I will update this post when I get my new goodies. My sister and her family will come on Thursday so I have to get everything prepped as much as possible now because I have club on Monday.
Baked Brown Sugar (new)
Pistachio Pudding (new)
Early Espresso ribbon or bakers string
Decorative Label or Artisan Label (new)
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
- In 1" intervals score the Vanilla card stock on the diagonal plate; score in both directions.
- Sponge brown sugar ink along score lines.
- Stamp the clockworks stamp multiple times with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp En Francais stamp on Vanilla CS with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp sentiment on Vanilla CS with Pistachio ink. Punch and layer. Mount with dimensionals.
- Adhere the layers and attach the ribbon/string. Finish card.