Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birthday card with Lots of Embossed Layers

Love how this card turned out!  It has so many lovely layers of embossing!

Sorry about the lack of posts lately.  I had company AND discovered that I had strep (Ah-ha moment when I realized why I felt so crumby...lol).  Posts will be hit or miss for about one more week until I get rested up and over this bout.  It does not show up as strep throat so it gets worse and worse as it builds up in my body.  Sigh...I never do anything by halves!  (-:

Stamp Set:
Itty Bitty Banners
Papillon Potpourri
Create a Cupcake

Color:
Midnight Muse
Basic Black
Strawberry Slush
Coastal Cabana
Crisp Cantaloupe

Supplies:
Big Shot
Floral Fusion
Little Leaves
Adorning Accents
Lattice Die
Argyle EF
Fancy Fan EF
Perfect Polka Dot EF
Square Lattice EF
Bitty Banners framelits
Owl punch
Bitty Butterfly punch
Jewels

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment