Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Congratulations Card for a Graduate

Hello to everyone!  I have my mojo back!  Hooray!  The clock is counting down the weeks.  So far I am almost at two weeks of no mono symptoms but I have to make it to four weeks. 

I needed two graduation cards so I made four cards, just in case.  I wasn't sure of the school colors so I just used our local high school colors since one of the graduates is from that school.  Everyone else won't care as long as there is money inside the card.  LOL!  Money is always the right size and color. 

The weather is so gorgeous but warm enough that we had to turn on the AC yesterday.  I just hate to pay money for cooling the house but really enjoy sleeping well at night.  LOL!  I have a huge pile of cedar mulch in front of the house but keep my outdoor activities in check.  My son keeps track of the time and enjoys herding everyone inside the house when we are done.  Yesterday I finished the flower bed under the kitchen window; my daughter and I planted hostas and Moses in a Basket plants while my son brought us loads of cedar mulch to keep the bugs and weeds in check.  When we are finished I will try to post pictures to show off the garden.  My hubby has put in quite a few flower beds for me because our yard is built on the side of a hill.  Last year the weeds got away from me because I was so ill but this year I was smart and bought a truckload of mulch from a neighbor with a tree service.  Sure beats buying it by the bag at Wal-Mart!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
Sweet Essentials (Retiring)

Colors:  
Whisper White
Basic Black
 Real Red
Crumb Cake
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack

Supplies;
Bakers String or linen thread
Red buttons (already retired)
Real red stitched ribbon
Dimensionals
Scissors (cutting banner ends)
Corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment