Friday, May 9, 2014

Pine Tree Card from Julie

Hello to everyone!  Julie made this adorable card and texted me a pic for the blog.  The scrapbook paper is a retired Stampin' Up! paper.  She also used copic markers for the tree which makes me super excited to think about the new Blendabilities alcohol markers that SU will be selling soon!  I can hardly wait...

I have been symptom free for about a week so that is exciting.  If I can go one month without a flare up of mono then it will be in remission.  I am optimistic.  I even beat a cold that the kids passed to me so that was wonderful.  When I get my next batch of blood work we will see if my immune system has turned back on and beaten the strep.  I am hopeful because I really miss stamping with all of my friends and customers...

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment