Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bloom With Hope Color Wash Card

Hello to everyone!  I am back from Montana and we had a pleasant trip in spite of the circumstances.  It is a shame that larger families tend to get together at funerals and weddings.  My grandmother was a wonderful lady and will be missed.  Here is a gorgeous sunset picture that I took the night before the funeral.  It was my special hug from Jesus!

Today I got my mojo warmed up and created the card above.  It is fun and easy to create the color wash in the  background.  Just be sure to allow for drying time before stamping any images on top of the wash.

Stamps:
Bloom With Hope

Colors:
Lost Lagoon
Hello Honey
Blackberry Bliss
Whisper White  Cardstock
Sahara Sand Cardstock

Goodies:
Doily
Blackberry Bliss ribbon
Moonlight Designer Series paper pack
Sponges
Bling...Candy dots, rhinestones, or pearls
Color Spritzer (I know, it is retired but it begged me to pull it out of the supply closet!!!)
Aqua Painters

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment