Monday, July 28, 2014

Mondays are great!


What a great way to start a Monday!  I stepped outside to do some early morning yard work and discovered the Mr. Brown had delivered a goodie box to my door step.  Now to get him to deliver without paying for the goodies...lol!  I agonized over what to order this past week so, when my wonderful friend Julie called, I had her help me decide.  I clearly have not spent enough time in the catalog and plan to rectify that situation soon! 

Today is sadly not a stamping day.  I worked on some yard work (Mt. Mulchmore still exists in the front yard) and plan to tackle the stair well again.  I started to paint it before I realized that I had mono for the second time and recently finished my bout with mono for the third time so the downstairs REALLY needs to be finished.  Now that I am feeling better I am hoping to start entertaining again.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a stamping day after yet another doc appointment.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment