Monday, February 23, 2015

Butterfly Basics Card

Today I pulled out my stamps and got creative after CASING a card in the Occasions catalog.  I added a few layers and an embossing folder to give depth.  I hope that it gets your creative juices flowing!

Stamps:  Butterfly Basics

Colors:  Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Naturals White, Old Olive

Supplies:
Big Shot
Butterfly Thinlits (I got the bundle so that I saved money when I bought the stamps and dies)
White/Silver bakers string
Dimensionals
Punch-bitty butterfly and 3/4" circle
Embossing folder-Spring flowers

****You definitely will need your paper piercing tool when you work with the butterfly thinlits because there will be lots of poking.  I did not find this die as annoying as the lacy doily die...phew!  That one was a chore but this one is much less time consuming. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment