Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bloomin' Love Card

I am kind of sad that I have all of my club projects completed so I am going to have to continue my card fest with this set.  I have a bunch of cards on my Pinterest board and not half enough time to make all of them!  This card is fast because I took parts of my first card that were "leftovers" and applied them to the Rose Red base.  A bit of ribbon covers up the edges of the glimmer paper and a few flowers with pearls spruce up the white heart.  Voila!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
Bloomin' Love bundle (click here)

Colors:
Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White

Supplies:
Big Shot
Bloomin' Heart framelits
Big shot die brush (click here)
Glimmer paper, Blushing Bride (click here)
Ribbon, White
Dimensionals
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment