Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Four Way Bloomin' Love Card

This card was a blast!  I opened my email and found splitcoast stampers had a new tutorial out that lent itself nicely to what I was planning this week.  Check here for the instructions.  There is also a nice video tutorial if you are a visual person.

I thought my bow (see picture) was too large so I went online for a refresher on bow tying with the use of a fork (click here) and love the smaller bow.  It was fast and much easier than trying to tie the bow by hand.

Stamps:
Bloomin' Love bundle (click here)

Colors:
Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake (sponging), Rose Red, Whisper White

Supplies:
Love Blossoms paper stack
Big Shot
Heart framelits
Bloomin love framelits
Punch, heart
Butterfly embossing folder
Ribbon, white
Bakers twine, Blushing Bride
Glue dots
Sponges
Paper Trimmer
Scoring tool
Snail adhesive

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment