Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Little Bundle is Here card by Julie

Happy Wednesday!  I am sitting here at my computer listening to Possum-dog quietly whimper because his girl has not come down the stairs yet this morning.  LOL!  He adores his girl and does the cutest happy dance when she first emerges from her room.  I am not sure if I should be upset because he just wags his tail at me and I am the one who feeds him breakfast, takes him for his morning walk, bakes his doggie (Scoobie Snacks) treats, etc.  My hubby gets a similar but lesser response when he comes home from work.  What is up with that?  LOL! 

Possum waiting for his girl


Anyhoo....Julie sent another card in her baby card series and it is stinkin' adorable!  I love her coloring with the Copic markers and still mourn the loss of our SU markers.  She used all SU paper and colors for this adorable card.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment