Friday, July 22, 2016

Hello Pop of Paradise Card



I have been "missing in action" for quite some time and I apologize.  Today I got quite crafty and stamped this card (check out my Pinter-est board for this stamp set if you want to guess the card that is my inspiration).  I also pulled out my rag quilt bag blocks and put together a cute bag to store my crochet and knitting projects so I am feeling quite clever today.  LOL!  Tomorrow I am hoping to stamp again in the afternoon when my kiddos run off to play at SkyZone with their youth group.  I might have a date with a handsome fella too!

Stamps:  Pop of Paradise
Colors:  Delightful Dijon, Emerald Envy, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake
Supplies:
Circle punches
Ribbon, Cucumber Crush
String, Craft
Dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment