Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Video Home Sweet Home From Holiday Catalog

Yes, I have been busy and posting dropped down on my list of priorities.  I have a friend in the hospital and we have been trying to juggle visits around home school.  )-:

On a positive note, I am working on a stamp camp!  Hooray!  I don't have any pics as of yet but the stamp set pics are below.  Super Cute!  There is also an accompanying Halloween set but I am not a fan of that holiday so I won't be purchasing it. 

When:  Saturday, November 5
Time:  9 am to 2 pm
Where:  Copper Kettle in Ashland, MO
Cost:  $45
Includes:  Lunch, Christmas Cookie Cutter Photopolymer stamp set, Cookie Cutter Builder punch,  supplies for 10 cards (2 of each in 5 designs), printed instruction sheet, and me!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment