Monday, January 23, 2017

Club Project #1 Avante Garden


My next project will be done with the Sending Love stamp set, as promised but I couldn't resist doing a card with this stamp set.  The best part about this stamp set is that it is FREE when you purchase $50 of merchandise!!!  I have a Pinterest board for this stamp set and just LOVE it!  See if you can guess which card was my inspiration card.

I had my heart set on using Washi tape so I pulled out my current set and used the colors in the Playful Palette set.  I love the stripes.  

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:  Avante Garden

Colors:  Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy

Supplies:
Washi Tape, Playful Palette
Momento pad, black
Adhesive, snail
Sponges (because I can't seem to keep from smudging the green!)

No comments:

Post a Comment