Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Carried Away Z fold Card


There are lots of cool videos and tutorials out there on Z fold cards but this one is my favorite because it is so easy.  I just folded the card in half (like usual) and then folded the front back again.

Tip:  I used dimensionals behind the left side (no, I totally did not just check my hands to see which was left...groan!) of the sentiment.  I wanted a bit of lift because I had wrapped the string so I opted for the dimensionals.  Also, be careful to NOT adhere both sides of the back of the sentiment or your card will be glued shut.  I have never done that either.  LOL!

Stamps:  Layering Love

Colors: 
Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White

Supplies:
SAB Carried Away DSP (free with a $50 purchase)
Sponges (cuz I totally smudged the sentiment CS when I got ink on my fingers)
Bakers String, Watermelon
Snail adhesive
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment