Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Retro Week Garden Silhouettes Card #2

Hopefully no one blew away last night because we had a humdinger of a storm!  I think I heard the kids up and the dog whining so our household is running tired today.  LOL!

I really did try to pick up another stamp set but this one is such a great set that I will probably be "stuck" on it all week long.  LOL!  I hated when the Dictionary background stamp was discontinued so it was fun to pair with the Garden Silhouettes stamps.  I even slipped the Vintage wallpaper embossing folder (butterflies) into the mix.

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
Garden Silhouettes
Dictionary
Sincere Salutations

Colors:  Night of Navy and Whisper White

Supplies:
Big Shot
Textured embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper
Punches, butterfly (both sizes)
Ribbon, denim (finally used the retired denim ribbon because it looks great with Navy ink)
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment