Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Beautiful Peacock Brusho Card for Club




Hello!  Today is a red letter day because I had THREE student bookings for online tutoring this morning.  When I went to bed I had two slots booked but woke up to a third booked!  Hooray!  I am now a VIPKID teacher and teach ESL (English as a second language) online now.  So much fun and the hours won't interfere with home schooling or stamping.  Can anyone say, "Having cake and eating it too?"  LOL!  Click here if you are interested.

I had to use the Peacock even though Sale-a-bration is almost over!  It looks stunning with the Brusho background.  I prepped this card with 11th grade English running in the background and heard a class recite "The Road Less Traveled"...in case you want ambiance for this post.  LOL!

I was a bit tired when I prepped this card today (too much Adrenalin to sleep) so I decided to change the  CS from Navy to Denim.  When I looked at this blog post for inspiration I realized that it had magically "changed" to agree with me!  Wow!  Am I amazing, or what?  <insert laughing emoji>

Stamps:  Beautiful Peacock (free during Sale-a-bration)
Colors:  Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim, Shimmery White (CS)
Supplies:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen thread, Brusho, spritzers

Happy stamping!
Stef



No comments:

Post a Comment