Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Celebrate Curtain Fold Card for club


This week is standardized testing week at our house so all of the phones are busy so that teens can participate in the teleconference call for the testing.  That being said, please forgive my original photo.  My daughter was scandalized at the quality but I had to use my tablet for the pic.  I had to beg for the use of the bonus room because all of my goodies are in here!  LOL! 

I got my directions here.

Colors:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry
Stamps:  None (gasp)
Supplies:  Pick a Pattern DSP, Big Shot, Celebrate You thinlits (free during SAB), Whisper White ribbon, Simply Scored, bone folder, fine tip glue pen, snail adhesive, glue dots, paper trimmer, and Layered Leaves folder

Cut your 12x12 DSP down to 11 1/2 x 12 and then cut into 4x11 1/2".
To diagonally cut each 4" strip down the center, mark the top left corner (4" end) 1" to the right from the end.
Mark the bottom left corner at 1" from the end and to the left.
Line up the paper trimmer to the marks and cut.
Score at 1", 2 1/2", 3 1/4", 4 3/4", 5 3/4", 7 1/4", 8", 9 1/2", 10 1/4"
Accordian fold the DSP; adhere so that the folds stay closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment